GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is near the dragon, I have a favor to ask. I have been their several times and picked up the Dragon stickers, but I recently changed the color of my helmets and now I need some replacements 8 black reflective stickers (4 right and 4 left ). I tried to order some from the Deal's Gap Store web site but they will not sell them on line.

Anyone one out there willing to help?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,857 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the wrong stickers .. the one I want is from the Deal Gap Store

Thanks srinehart

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's to all that responded .. I did get some through one of members here .... It's great to see members helping members

·
Registered
863 Posts
too funny...i've always ridden the dragon when i get a new bike, just to get pics of the bike and stickers. i rode up there labor day weekend to do my usual. i had a total change of heart. the place was a zoo. blinged out cruizers and stretched sportbikes everywhere. every place to park was full and bikes all over the side of the road. lots of unsafe stuff going on there...I HAD AN EPIFANY! took a leak and left! i will no longer ride the dragon or support that environment. i decided i just do not want to be associated with that ever again. I did not come home and take my pictures off the wall though :)

·
Banned
7,603 Posts
too funny...i've always ridden the dragon when i get a new bike, just to get pics of the bike and stickers. i rode up there labor day weekend to do my usual. i had a total change of heart. the place was a zoo. blinged out cruizers and stretched sportbikes everywhere. every place to park was full and bikes all over the side of the road. lots of unsafe stuff going on there...I HAD AN EPIFANY! took a leak and left! i will no longer ride the dragon or support that environment. i decided i just do not want to be associated with that ever again. I did not come home and take my pictures off the wall though :)
Going there on a week end and especially on a Holiday weekend is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets and only 1 empty cylinder!
What were you thinking:roll::joke:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I was just there this past weekend. Sorry the request is a couple days late. I was in the store your requesting also.
As far a a zoo I didnt see it like that. I only saw 2 crotch rockets blasting through the tail both alone. The rest of the people seemed very responsible and were extremely polite. It sure was better than any bike week I have attended. I am sure there are always a few that makes it ugly for others but not while I was there. All of the restaurants seemed happy to see the bikers as did the motel which provided towels to wipe down your bike each morning.

Too bad the rest of America could not be as polite to each other on the roadway and leave their ego's at home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts