GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on the board recently needed a shop or a Clymer manual for a '96 GL. I have a '95 manual that I no longer need as I crashed the bike and have a new 2012 NAV. It yours for the asking and shipping cost.

Jeff

·
Registered
947 Posts
PM sent

PM sent

·
Registered
326 Posts
93-95 gl 1500 manual

Someone on the board recently needed a shop or a Clymer manual for a '96 GL. I have a '95 manual that I no longer need as I crashed the bike and have a new 2012 NAV. It yours for the asking and shipping cost.

Jeff
I will take it if you still have it. clymer manual for 93-95 gl 1500 wing. As long as the shipping is less than $10. thanks Jim

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'95 Clymer Still Available

For those of you who responded to this thread, I sincerely apologize. My wife and I went on vacation shortly after I posted this and did not check the forum until now. I still have the manual and it is in good condition, for the person that asked. If anyone is still interested, it is still available for the asking plus shipping. Although I have no idea what shipping is for it, I did not appreciate the person who put a limit on the shipping charges, especially considering the cost of the manual (if you can still find one). OTOH, I doubt it would be more than 10 bucks and I'm not overly worried about it.

So, if you want it, PM me and I will make it a point to answer this time.

Regards,

·
Registered
947 Posts
PM sent

PM sent with my e-mail address. AC1R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.