GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.usamotorparts.com/

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. No confirmation...nothing. Tried to call yesterday, but routed to voice message of which sounds like someone's personal voice message. Also sent email but haven't heard back. Just wonder if I need to dispute the transaction with PayPal.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Judging by some of the text and misspelled words, I think it is a foreign company from the UK or somewhere in Europe. Keep an eye on your account and give it a couple of weeks. They may not send you an email and just ship it. That will easily take a little while. I would not advise ordering from them again.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Here is the information contained in the WHOIS.COM database for ownership of the "UsaMotorParts.com" site. The address is east of DC and looks to be a residence. My guess is that this is a one man enterprise. Nothing wrong with that but I would keep a close eye on my account.

Registrant:
Nepalhorizons.com
25807 Donegal Dr
South Riding, Virginia 20152
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: USAMOTORPARTS.COM
Created on: 19-Apr-09
Expires on: 05-Jun-12
Last Updated on: 30-Apr-10

Administrative Contact:
Kc, Sunu [email protected]
Nepalhorizons.com
25807 Donegal Dr
United States
(703) 851-2970

Technical Contact:
Kc, Sunu [email protected]
Nepalhorizons.com
25807 Donegal Dr
United States
(703) 851-2970

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MYHOSTCENTER.COM
NS2.MYHOSTCENTER.COM

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I don't do any business with a company that doesn't list their address in the "Contact" link.

If I were you.I'd skip that whatever business and call my CC right away for a charge back if it's already been charged (Did you check it yet??)

If they haven't charged it yet,just call your CC and request a new card,That will stop them from charging.But it will also stop you until you get a new card.

I have a card for internet sales only,this make it easier to keep track of.
I use other CC's so I'm not stuck for everyday purchases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts