GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just bought one of these this weekend and I am curious about what kind of gas milage it will get. :)
Does anyone here know?

Thx
Wht Lightning

·
Registered
601 Posts
I bought one for my Wife several weeks ago, it got around 40 MPG before I had to take it in for the 600 mile service.
They told me that it would get around 50 MPG after that break in period.
I also noticed a little more pep..

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had a 750 areo a couple of bikes back. I was getting mid 50's until I did the carb rejet and added drag pipes then my mileage hovered around 60ish.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I know if the wife gets as much as 50mpg she will be a very happy camper.
She's been fed up with the cost of gas for a long time now and concidering she drives 100 miles round trip a day to go to work it adds up real qwick :shock:

Wht Lightning

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
So, how long before your wife realizes that your Wing is better suited for those long trips to work and back? You might just get religated to the back seat my friend. :D :D :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
mid 50's

·
Registered
463 Posts
Aero 750

My wifes's gets 50 plus routinly. This past weekend a freind of mine rode her Aero on a ride with me on the wing. We rode very hard, and I might ad that mught freind tips the scales at near 300 pounds. The mileage dipped a bit to 49 but he was amazed at the power and stamina of this machine. Great bike![/i]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had one in between Wings I got close to 60 miles a gallon. It was a 2005 and a nice bike. I wish my wife would have wanted it but she doesn't care to ride anymore except on the back Of my 06 Wing. I'm sure your wife will enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts