GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just bought one of these this weekend and I am curious about what kind of gas milage it will get. :)
Does anyone here know?

Thx
Wht Lightning

·
Registered
601 Posts
I bought one for my Wife several weeks ago, it got around 40 MPG before I had to take it in for the 600 mile service.
They told me that it would get around 50 MPG after that break in period.
I also noticed a little more pep..

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had a 750 areo a couple of bikes back. I was getting mid 50's until I did the carb rejet and added drag pipes then my mileage hovered around 60ish.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I know if the wife gets as much as 50mpg she will be a very happy camper.
She's been fed up with the cost of gas for a long time now and concidering she drives 100 miles round trip a day to go to work it adds up real qwick :shock:

Wht Lightning

·
Registered
463 Posts
Aero 750

My wifes's gets 50 plus routinly. This past weekend a freind of mine rode her Aero on a ride with me on the wing. We rode very hard, and I might ad that mught freind tips the scales at near 300 pounds. The mileage dipped a bit to 49 but he was amazed at the power and stamina of this machine. Great bike![/i]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had one in between Wings I got close to 60 miles a gallon. It was a 2005 and a nice bike. I wish my wife would have wanted it but she doesn't care to ride anymore except on the back Of my 06 Wing. I'm sure your wife will enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.