GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

If anyone has a rear wheel laying around cluttering up their garage, shed, shop... I just might be inclined to part with a few shekels and drive over to pick it up! You know... to help you out! :grin2:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still Hoping!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I just looked , BUT no...Bummer! cause I trike out my beloved "Blacky"...............Hmmmm I wonder what happened to the rear wheel,

I have everything in a box that the builder gave me back, including rear drive shaft..BUT NO WHEEL

Ronnie

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
I've got a few of them available, with tires even. Problem is - you're up in the frozen north, and I'm loving life in Tennessee.

However, if you find a way down here, I can part with one. Or - if you're going to Glockjock's get-together next month, I can take it there for you.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have one I could part with. I'm in Alabama fishing the 1st week of April. Probably be the 2nd week in April until I could run it over or meet you. The bike and I are ready to run over now, but the roads are still too white. A lot of hard pack snow on my road.

Scott....
[email protected]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one I could part with. I'm in Alabama fishing the 1st week of April. Probably be the 2nd week in April until I could run it over or meet you. The bike and I are ready to run over now, but the roads are still too white. A lot of hard pack snow on my road.

Scott....
[email protected]
Sweet! I’m out of town until Tuesday! I’ll email you when I get home!

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have a spare, but there is 5 feet of ice and snow in front of the storage shed, It's a bit of a longer drive for you thou...

Reactions: h8ster

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a spare, but there is 5 feet of ice and snow in front of the storage shed, It's a bit of a longer drive for you thou...
Just a bit further! Hmmm... some chains and a ski... I just might make it! Lol! About mid Feb... I finally hired a guy to plow my storage shed out regularly! So far he’s moved about 53” of snow!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I just looked , BUT no...Bummer! cause I trike out my beloved "Blacky"...............Hmmmm I wonder what happened to the rear wheel,

I have everything in a box that the builder gave me back, including rear drive shaft..BUT NO WHEEL

Ronnie
I know where it went..

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I know where it went..
You know what? Now that you mentioned it. I know where it went!!! LOL thanks for the reminder :wink2::wink2:

Hey Larry, hopefully soon it will be time for us to charge up the Sena batterys, and go for another ride..... what u say???

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Mine are all plastic dipped black to prevent corrision , besides I need all 4 spares I have . Lol ranger got your back !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine are all plastic dipped black to prevent corrision , besides I need all 4 spares I have . Lol ranger got your back !
Ranger’s got my back! We’ve swapped emails... he has to dig it out and look at condition and give me a price! I may have to bug you about that plastic dip!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got a few of them available, with tires even. Problem is - you're up in the frozen north, and I'm loving life in Tennessee.

However, if you find a way down here, I can part with one. Or - if you're going to Glockjock's get-together next month, I can take it there for you.
Tennessee has some of the finest motorcycle roads in the country! I’m jealous! If we didn’t have all this snow crap I’d probably take you up on it!

For now, I’ll have to see what Rangers got for me!

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Tennessee has some of the finest motorcycle roads in the country! I’m jealous! If we didn’t have all this snow crap I’d probably take you up on it!

For now, I’ll have to see what Rangers got for me!
Yep, we've got good roads, and even better weather than Wintery Wisconsin :wink2: And did anyone mention the difference in tax rates ???

Enjoy your summer, all three weeks of it... >:)>:).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Scott....
[email protected]
I’m meeting up with Ranger391 on Friday morning in Thorp to get the tire! What a Great guy... he offered to run it all the way to Wausau! Anyhow, we’re meeting up half way!

Thanks Scott I really appreciate this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts