GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
You're kidding! :crazy: I thought it was a great story!
There are some strange people out there and you can't make them all happy, so don't let them have control.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dan, I enjoyed your story and interpreted the way you intended. I took a good deal of criticism several years ago when I taught my girls the true meaning of Christmas. It was worth it, though, when I overheard my 3 year old giving a perfect rendition to my sister's children. My daughter, now 27, owns and operates a Christian day care and her husband is a teacher in a private Christian school. I could not be more proud of the way she has turned out after my "cruel marking her for life."

·
Registered
364 Posts
Dont worry about Santa being dead.........cause Jesus is alive and kickin and his gifts are much better and last for ever. :angle1:
It was a great story.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Great Story

I too enjoyed your story. Cannont believe the things people get their panties in a wad over.
Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
151 Posts
I enjoyed it

It's stories like this that provide the memories that a family shares when time get rough. Thanks for sharing part of your family with mine.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I liked it and took it as one of those Kids Say The Darndest Things stories.
:p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Politically Correct Crowd

If that dont beat all I'll be hanged. This politically correct crap we have to endure from a bunch of idiots is up to my eyeballs. That was a cute story which no one should have taken offense at.
To illustrate my point, I read the other day where some nitwit is filing complaint/suit against computer hardware manufactorers to remove the term.... MASTER & SLAVE from CD roms and HARD Drives. Can you believe. I think Americans have to much time on their hands. What some of those quacks need is some real worry in their lives like cancer, aids, bankruptcy, suicide or a whole list of other things and they wouldn't have time to sit around and look for something to gripe about.
Oh well enough of my rant for today.
Come on people ......... get a life.
ALLAN

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I thought it was a good story too. When I read that someone complained, my first thought was the person that Allan mentioned about complaining about the master/slave thing. I posted that story on an auto board, and the fur started flying, so I didn't mention it on this board (or any other). You're right Allan, this politically correct crap has to stop somewhere.

New bumper sticker:

Political correctness pulls vacuum! :cus:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts