GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message will confirm that I have you scheduled for 2:00 PM on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at Niehaus Cycle Sales in Litchfield, IL.

Carol & I had Scarecrow pinstripe our 04 Magenta, & think he done a super job. We figured we should go ahead & have our 06 done. All the LED's & chrome looks great, but we need some pinstripping done, to fill in the blank areas. So if any of you plan to be at Niehaus on Saturday May 16th, @ 2:00p.m., look us up.

:excited:
:lol:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
yes scarecrow does nice work, i've watched him at a few different shows

maybe Bartman will put u on the calender ;)

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
He has done three Wings and a Valk.for me. There is nobody better IMHO. The closest he gets to me is Lebanon Valley Honda in Pa. I haven't been there since 04.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm just in shock that you're still riding that 3 year old outdated wing!:nojoke:

You haven't had a yellow yet???:joke:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Scarecrow sure does nice work, I've seen a lot of bikes with his art.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Must agree,,
We've had two wings,our trailer and two helmets done by him at Lebanon Valley.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hey Verdayne............ I hope you are trailering it over. It's going to be COLD Saturday.

I did see a motorcycle rider on the way home from work about an hour ago. I looked at the overhead console " 20 Degrees". He either doesn't have any other transportation or, he really likes his bike.

Since it was snowing pretty good, I'd think it was the former............

·
Registered
999 Posts
Oh, My bad.......... I see the date now........May 16th. Yes I'll be there.

I'll be bringing a big group ( 18 bikes). We'll knock around until about 3 pm, then it's off to Arthur, IL and Yoder's Amish House for dinner.

But I will visit scarecrow's tent at @ pm. See ya.........

·
Registered
571 Posts
See ya May 16th 2pm

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
He did some pinstripes on my helmet. And it still looks good 3 years later. Very professionally done

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'll be bringing a big group ( 18 bikes). We'll knock around until about 3 pm, then it's off to Arthur, IL and Yoder's Amish House for dinner.

But I will visit scarecrow's tent at @ pm. See ya.........
Becky and I love to eat at Yoders, we also like to go up in the spring and watch the Amish farming. We are going to try to go to Litchfield on Sat. also. Charley

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'll be there

I'll be selling Sloppy Joe's sandwiches at our food booth, right by the stage, my shift is from 12 to 2. Come by for some potato salad and and a sloppy Joe's or I'll look you up where Scare Crow will be painting.:s13:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
The man aggravates me!! He can walk around your bike talking and cracking jokes while he paints. I can't draw a stick figure. I'm jealous.:lol::lol::lol::lol::wrong:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts