1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
West Valley City Black Bear Diner
2569 S. 5600 West Ste. #400
West Valley City, UT

Eat at 1:00 PM. Not riding weather, drive your cars, just wanna see your face. See ya there!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
If my bike is back from the shop by then (it'd better be!) then I hope to be there!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it ain't back, drive your car and come anyway!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well, I got my bike back last night, almost completely repaired. Evidently, my right mirror was backordered and they forgot to order one saddlebag trim piece. I received my new toys in the mail yesterday too, so I installed my J&M BlueHub unit and my CB antenna. I just need to take the fairing pieces off tonight so I can finish plugging in the CB, then button it all back up. I have to move my headset from my old helmet to my new Shoei GT-Air too! I nee no reason why I won't be there for this gathering now! :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
West Valley City Black Bear Diner
2569 S. 5600 West Ste. #400
West Valley City, UT

Eat at 1:00 PM. Not riding weather, drive your cars, just wanna see your face. See ya there!!
Sorry I won't be able to make this RTE. That is my birthday and I have some plans that will keep me from coming out to see everyone. Sorry, maybe next time.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Sorry I won't be able to make this RTE. That is my birthday and I have some plans that will keep me from coming out to see everyone. Sorry, maybe next time.
Terry, wishing you a Very Happy Birthday. Looks like all the good guys were April babies as my birthday is April 26th, but I can't tell you the year. lol

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Terry, no problem. Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy birthday Paul!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Terry, wishing you a Very Happy Birthday. Looks like all the good guys were April babies as my birthday is April 26th, but I can't tell you the year. lol
Happy birthday Paul & Terry, the secret of how old you guys are will remain a secret. I hope you both have a great day....:wink2:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I knew we had something else in common. Hope you have a great birthday on the 26th.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Bobby, Terry and Pooch......Thank you all for the kind words. I'm getting smarter as I age because I have finally discovered that getting old ain't for sissies & and my buddy keeps telling me that it's d**n inconvenient.

Reactions: Bob Waldie

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paul, I've been tellin' you gettin' old ain't for sissies since I met ya. LOL

Reactions: Dougbug

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Paul, I've been tellin' you gettin' old ain't for sissies since I met ya. LOL
Yes, I should have listened to you because you should know. lol

·
Registered
7,930 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Happy Birthday Paul

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey clamper, when you gonna be back in Idaho?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hey clamper, when you gonna be back in Idaho?

I'm already back in ID, but have to fly back down to get the bike in a couple of weeks. Taking the wife also
as she wants to visit some friends on the way back up here.

-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts