GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arai Signet Q helmet, Frost Black, full-face, x-large: entertaining reasonable offers

SOLD!!

It went yesterday. And I had another inquiry today!

This Arai Signet Q is frost black. Size XL. I bought it brand new Oct 2013. it is only 5 months old.

It has never been dropped, never in an accident. The only signs of wear or on the shield at the hinge points (duh) and a couple of extremely small scratches you can barely see on top of the helmet (I am 6'5'' and things bumping me on the head are an occupational hazard).

It has the best ventilation of anything out there, wind noise is better than those cheap helmets, and it comes with pinlock shield. It is the best thing for your head if you have an accident, bar none. Oh, and it is water-tight-tight-tight.

I unfortunately need a modular helmet and cannot afford to own two high $ helmets. I need to be able to eat on the road and I cannot put food in my mouth or chew with the full face on.

Price is $370 with shipping guaranteed to not exceed a total cost of $390. We'll do Paypal and I am just as happy if you send it as a goods purchase because I'll gladly pay the fee and I like you knowing you are getting the buyer's protection that comes with that option.

If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at [email protected] (also my Paypal). I work nights and sleep days, so please be patient with me. I promise to respond to any questions or offers as soon as practically possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Entertaining Reasonable Offers

Second to last bump before I stop bothering you guys with this

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He must have big feet too....

I think you just said I have a big head. Well, my wife agrees with you.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price change and bump

Last bump. Also changed he price. I am also entertaining REASONABLE offers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.