GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just an observation.
Yesterday I rode up to the international BMW rally to check all the latest gadgetry in the German world out. Some very cool rides there by the way.
Coming home on the slab part of the route was running 70mph,,,my usual grandma pace. Comes past me a pack of Wings--12 out of state plates,,,couldnt tell what state,dont matter, like i was going backwards,,,,every one of them was pulling a trailer. What sort of 'stuck out' was when they went past,, mama on the back of the wing was as wide as the trailer they were pulling:(... Not saying everyone's mama with a wing is...
Wonder if this may be the cause of all of the recent ,,and ongoing tire delamination threads here? Who knows...
It was hotter than Bo Diddley out and running as fast as they were with the tail end of the wing squatting down,I could just imagine that rear tire was just screaming for mercy!
I was thinkin to mysef,,,these guys/couples must be stopping at every DQ sign they see along the way and refueling with a banana split at minimum.
I guess "there is more there to love" as they say...:)
if my queenie got as large as these gals were,, id make her run along the wing until she got all trimmed down to fighting trim,, then allow her to ride with "The King" again...:lol:
just thinkin out loud here---
BTW. did anyone else go the the BMW rally by chance?

take care,
bc

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
What sort of 'stuck out' was when they went past,, mama on the back of the wing was as wide as the trailer they were pulling:(...

Too many stops at the DQ, surely heading for the Wing Ding.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Must have all been darksiders - 2X weight capacity

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The Missus and I were on one of the Wings you're talking about and I don't appreciate you talking this way about my wife!!

Kidding:joke::lol:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
This is just an observation.
Yesterday I rode up to the international BMW rally to check all the latest gadgetry in the German world out. Some very cool rides there by the way.
Coming home on the slab part of the route was running 70mph,,,my usual grandma pace. Comes past me a pack of Wings--12 out of state plates,,,couldnt tell what state,dont matter, like i was going backwards,,,,every one of them was pulling a trailer. What sort of 'stuck out' was when they went past,, mama on the back of the wing was as wide as the trailer they were pulling:(... Not saying everyone's mama with a wing is...
Wonder if this may be the cause of all of the recent ,,and ongoing tire delamination threads here? Who knows...
It was hotter than Bo Diddley out and running as fast as they were with the tail end of the wing squatting down,I could just imagine that rear tire was just screaming for mercy!
I was thinkin to mysef,,,these guys/couples must be stopping at every DQ sign they see along the way and refueling with a banana split at minimum.
I guess "there is more there to love" as they say...:)
if my queenie got as large as these gals were,, id make her run along the wing until she got all trimmed down to fighting trim,, then allow her to ride with "The King" again...:lol:
just thinkin out loud here---
BTW. did anyone else go the the BMW rally by chance?

take care,
bc

Wait a minute.Didn't you just say this an hours ago?. http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3370396#post3370396

tnart,
sounds like you did ,,what you needed to do...
if i were in your shoes,,i would have went one better. i would have yelled at the bypasser/motorcyclist ( in this conversation going on) telling him i was gonna have queenie get off the back of the wing and come over there and sit on top of him.
300 lbs of raw woman sitting on top of him,,would have made him not want to pull this stunt a second time,,,,:lol:

take care,
bc
That my friend is one hell of a diet. :congrats:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Big Moma's

Yep, most of the wing women I have seen are whoppers. Must be true love, can't be anything else. :eek:4:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hmmmm, I have to wonder where the" Ultra " gang stop for vittals and such, now they are a heafty bunch, anyone know, Id like to buy a few stocks of this place !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts