GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious as to how many people are using liners and what ones they like most. i dont really see the need for them so i am wondering why you would want them other then to keep the insides of your bags scuff free.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I use them as suitcases. Or are you referring to the carpets?

·
Registered
420 Posts
If your talking about carpets. It helps to cut down on sound of movable objects. Plus it makes the bags and trunk look neater. "JMO".:agree:

·
Registered
361 Posts
The liners are great as suitcases!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
We use 3 of the Rug liners and the 3 bags as Suit cases. We had our names embroidered on 2 of the bags. Just so we know who hauls the most junk. LOL. Very handy for us. Ok where is the hair dryer. ( got the idea?)

David
HondaMortch

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am talking about the liners. seems they would be good for keeping things from falling out of the bags when you open them.

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts

·
Banned
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Liners

Walmart bags work good too and they are cheap. :thumbup:

·
Registered
279 Posts
My wife and I use them every time we travel. They're very handy. We love them. Ours are Hopnels.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I bought a set in I think 06 as part of a group buy for my ST. I used them extensively on the ST and now the same with the Wing. As a matter of fact they are currently sitting on a motel bed right behind me. Never regretted the purchase.

Pete

·
Registered
387 Posts
I use the ones from Wingstuff every time I travel and they're great. I have all three pieces, but have only used the two for the saddlebags. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Got the carpet liners and the saddle bags (luggage) when I bought the Wing

We use them as luggage and work great...we like them very much

Pack them up at home, stuff them in the saddle bags and off we go...no fuss and no muss

$25 K for a motorcycle and some people arrive with their belongings in reused use bags from Walmart...too funny!

·
Registered
911 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts