GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda has a new motorcycle that is due to be unveiled on January 16 and they are doing some innovative things to hype the new bike. They just released a website that has a signup for you to get info on the new Honda Fury Chopper. They won't send it until the grand unveiling:

www.FuryIsUnleashed.com

Here a couple of oddly strange but interesting videos that Honda is dropping around to publicize the Honda Fury Chopper:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/219914..._bedroom_wall/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/219912...h_fury_tattoo/

Another Blog wrote this:

Honda continues to push the envelope and expand its new model lineup, now with the 2010 Honda Fury, making its debut to the world at the New York International Motorcycle Show on 1.16.09. Is it a Hybrid, a 1300cc raked-out chopper, electric bike or??​

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah, I'm kinda bummed that they're not doing it at the DC show. Do they think DC isn't a large enough market????? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Luna...I don't think the DC show is...:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Its a fuel injected 1300 VTX motor in a chopper frame. Hey, didnt you guys do a yellow 1800 chopper a few years ago???

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Sorry, but I still think Honda needs to go to the same marketing school as harley did, or have Harley teach them how to market.. JMHO...I know others will vary...

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
They will probably sell as many of these as they did the Rune. JMHO

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
different strokes for different folks I guess

Honda should take the old Valkerie and slam an 1800 engine in it
with two colors available-BLACK and RED

it probably would sell:popcorn:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Now I'll have to agree with that there. I was stumped as to why Honda put forth the Rune with an initial cost over $25K instead of dropping the FI 1800 into a proven winner like the Valk. They would of sold a ton of them. One to me.:agree:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Now I'll have to agree with that there. I was stumped as to why Honda put forth the Rune with an initial cost over $25K instead of dropping the FI 1800 into a proven winner like the Valk. They would of sold a ton of them. One to me.:agree:
I would probably be on that list. I heard a Valkyrie the other day, six on six Cobras, and I was smiling from ear to ear. Especially when I thought the guy on it was riding my old bike. Mine was salvaged and he brought it from a salvage yard. But his had alot less miles on it than mine did. Unless someone replaced the odometer or rolled it back.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would be on the Valk list too. Man I liked to ride that bike. It was FUNNNN !!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Uncomfortable

That thing in Rick's post looks really uncomfortable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts