GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up going through all the emails that got lost and I have loaded all the avatars (pictures) that were sent to me. The only ones I didn't load are the ones I didn't have a user name for. I sent an email to those folks asking for that. Hope you all are doing well.

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
Now that you ask LaMont........I'm doing great! LOL.... Just got back from a 200 mile donut run. Yep.....two donuts and a medium cofee. Life is good! Burp! :D

I often wonder about you LaMont since this new board opened. Are your fingers bleeding yet? Is there tears on your keyboard? Is there any holes in the wall next to the keyboard where you have punched it? Is the dog afraid to come around you? You have to know that most of us really appreciate what you and Hal do for us. See you at Bike Week!

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red said:
Now that you ask LaMont........I'm doing great! LOL.... Just got back from a 200 mile donut run. Yep.....two donuts and a medium cofee. Life is good! Burp! :D

I often wonder about you LaMont since this new board opened. Are your fingers bleeding yet? Is there tears on your keyboard? Is there any holes in the wall next to the keyboard where you have punched it? Is the dog afraid to come around you? You have to know that most of us really appreciate what you and Hal do for us. See you at Bike Week!

Lets just say I had my days :banghead: but all in all I think this went pretty well :D There has been one great benefit from all this and that is getting to know you all a little better. I feel like I have bridged the gap of model/bike relationship. I feel like you guys are a bunch of old friends now :chat: and loading all these pictures has really changed the way I see some of you. :eek:4: You're not just a handle behind a keyboard anymore. :wink: Well you are, but the rest of the guys with real avatars aren't :a13: :yes:

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
I can't spell "avuter" so how can I be one. I might be one and I wouldn't even know it. LOL!! I had a pic up from the BBR photo site, it kept showing up as a red X as you were working on that site. I just took it out and added the peace sign from my Photobucket site.

Some people say that I am uglier than the south end of a north bound mule! :( A pic of me might not be a real good idea on such a new board! We want to attract people to this board right now, not run them off..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just found out what I was...???? :oops:

I was sitting in a bar having a cool one the other afternoon...dressed in my biker get-up and this beautiful young lady came in and sat down beside me. She looked over and asked "are you a real biker"?

I said I guess I am...I've been riding a long time.

She say's "well...I'm a Lesbian...all I do is think about women. I wake up in the mornings thinking about women...all kind of women...blonds, brunette's, red heads...women with big (you know)...and most of all NAKED women...

She tossed off the rest of her drink and left.

A guy comes in and sits down beside me...looks me over and say's "are you a real biker"?

I replied..."well, I thought I was...but I just found out I'm a Lesbian"...!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
LaMont, I kinda was thinking, or feeling the same thing. It has been great theraphy for all of us. We really see how you pay attention to us and really responded. Thanks for all the attention to detail, and being our friend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts