GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us are members of National Goldwing Club, but are you also member of little clubs? Here we are 10-15 friends who like to ride Goldwing faster as usual. We consider that the Wing offers this opportunity comfort/sport and we like to ride together and share good moments.

That's why we created a little club named "Road Runners" with a "RR" logo wich should remember something to you.

Here is our website http://www.rrgwc.fr/ . If you don't speak french you can go directly to "Galerie photos".

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well kinda,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I started riding with like minded riders years ago,folks that like twisty roads,were safe and above all smooth,after a couple years one of the guys said we should name our little group.
At first I said no but after a bit I agreed and here we are.

The group is now maxed out on all our rides,we are more like friends than a riding "group",no dues,no news letters,no meetings,,,,but once a year we get together for one big ride "the yellow wolf super secret ride" which is no longer much of a secret,lol

I used to only ride alone or with one other person but I find so much more enjoyment riding with this group of guys and gals!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
[h=2]Are you member of a little Goldwing Club?[/h]
Yes! Very small very elite group, I'm the only one in it!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
We have a small group here that ride together. ROMEO. (Really Old Men Eating Out)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Speed

Yea, I'm with you on this one. As you can see no one seens to be able to keep up with me. Hummmm

Are you member of a little Goldwing Club?

Yes! Very small very elite group, I'm the only one in it!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I belong to a local club here. There are 20 of us. Most ride Goldwings but not all.
We have a 40x80 Building with garage on one side and bar/clubhouse on the other side.
5-1/2 acres with 6 campers parked there.
It is a small slice of heaven.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
We have a group called Friends on Wheels.
Most ride Goldwing's (2 wheels and trikes).
We are in many states (Wi, Oh, In, Ky, Tn, Mi, Ga, to name a few) and get together once a year for a rally.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I belong to several Meet Up groups but none are Goldwing specific.

I would like to find a group of experienced sporty GW riders in Az, as it is more fun to ride with a few friends.

That why I like going to the upcoming Death Valley ride, a lot of good people and a few who ride 'sporty'.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I ride with a small group of four others all with different steeds: a Harley Road King, BMW 1600 GTL, Valkyrie Interstate and Harley Ultra.

·
Banned
792 Posts
The only group I know of and ride with is called the 530ktm club.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
After GWRRA kicked me out of their club and told me not to come back, our chapter closed. We started our own independant club. Same bikes,same people, more fun. And, nobody to answer to if we don't follow one of their silly rules. We're called Illiana Wing Nuts.

·
Registered
835 Posts
We sometimes ride with this group here in Florida (Lead by Gary sometimes)

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Salutations, frère.

The only time I ride with a group is on Patriot Guard Riders missions.

But those aren't Goldwing-specific, even though there have been a few times when the Wings outnumbered the other bikes.

Jusqu'à ce que nous rencontrons sur la route, soyez prudent.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Are you member of a little Goldwing Club?

Rocket you could ride with us if you ever figured out how to turn north and come up to visit.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
No clubs for me more like a gang:eek:4:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
[h=2]Are you member of a little Goldwing Club?[/h]
Same here, I found over the 48 years of riding and 35 years of clubs that most clubs are social and not interested in riding allot.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts