GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride today--to work!!! Came across this while reading the latest American Motorcyclist Association Magazine--"Riding becomes a habit. It`s a lifestyle. It becomes a whole different way of looking at things, and it can keep you sane". AMEN:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Somewhere I read something that said.....You never see a MC parked in front of a Psychologist office! I guess there's your sign!!:shrug:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wingd1800 that's easily explained; people go to a shrink because they think they might be crazy and want some help. We on the other hand KNOW we're crazy and don't want help so there's no need to park in front of a shrinks office! :yes1:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
We're not suffering from insanity....

We're enjoying every minute of it!

And so am I.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Am I sane!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Why you ask?:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm not insane.

I have an affliction.

Please don't cure me.

·
Registered
559 Posts
If I weren't nuts myself, I'd say you were all crazy !!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I totally agree but I have found on this forum an extreme amount of cry baby's. More than I have seen on any other motorcycle forum I have ever been on. I've been checking out a Harley forum for a while now and don't see that on their forum. I highly suspect many here are... I can't ride unless somebody rides with me, I can't ride if it's raining, I can't ride if...if...if. Could someone please tell me how to get to my grandma's house. :oops: I'm not going to post anything here cause you guys will be mean to me. :shrug:
If I was that disgusted with an internet forum I'd just delete it from the favorites list and move on. Give it some thought.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Wingd1800 that's easily explained; people go to a shrink because they think they might be crazy and want some help. We on the other hand KNOW we're crazy and don't want help so there's no need to park in front of a shrinks office! :yes1:
:agree:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
"If we wern't all crazy we would be going insane"

-JB

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I totally agree but I have found on this forum an extreme amount of cry baby's. More than I have seen on any other motorcycle forum I have ever been on. I've been checking out a Harley forum for a while now and don't see that on their forum. I highly suspect many here are... I can't ride unless somebody rides with me, I can't ride if it's raining, I can't ride if...if...if. Could someone please tell me how to get to my grandma's house. :oops: I'm not going to post anything here cause you guys will be mean to me. :shrug:
I'd tend to agree....BUT look at the sheer number of people on this board versus the number on the other you frequent.

The larger the # of people....the more "cry babies" you tend to see. They LOVE to have people reply to their childish rants. They live for it.

On my other forums which have only 5 or 6K members....we just ignore these people. Then they tend to just go away.

With the number of people we have here....hard to rally the troops to get the concept of ignore the ignorant.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
are you sane???

Sometimes I don’t think so but every time I feel like that someone else calls me crazy so I must be sane!!!

After all were all crazy in someone else’s eyes, if you don’t think so just ask around on here and you’ll see!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts