GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from DEDHAM...I just put my 2 wings away today.....How about you.....Has anyone ever thought about starting a MA list of riders maby with contact info...we could also meet for COFFEE .....I would be interested in that...:thumbup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
I am still riding on days when there is no chance of ice or snow on the roads. I never really put it away so to speak, there are usually days all winter when it is safe to ride. I live in Tyngsboro and commute to Lexington. A list would be a great idea. I dont really like group rides but getting together for coffee or whatever would be nice.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I put mine away early Dec. but am certainly up to getting together for coffee with fellow MA riders.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I am from DEDHAM...I just put my 2 wings away today.....How about you.....Has anyone ever thought about starting a MA list of riders maby with contact info...we could also meet for COFFEE .....I would be interested in that...:thumbup:
I up for meeting for coffee and yes I'm still riding

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
still riding here when ever the temp hit above 45 off I go :thumbup:. Coffee sounds great I also have neihbor that ride all year long on his gl1800 in sig picture black bike is mine red is his

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought mine in Sept, but had to return to Afghanistan a week later. I just received my 2012 Black w/ABS on Feb 15th. And have been riding her everyday since. I think it would be a great idea for local Goldwing riders to get togther for coffee or a run.
Give a call or email...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is still sleeping

I would be all over a coffee meet...my 1500 is still sleeping and my 1800 is in the back shop awaiting a complete dissasembely.and..a almost complete rebuild 2012 rear diff,roter caliper shock and controle...new front brakes with roters all new fluids new battery maby a clutch,rebuild the front forks with progressive spring...a boatload of chrome....and the grand finally is a candy orange metal flake 2 tone paint job....I cant wait till she is done....:22yikes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts