GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for an Iron Butt ride? This would be my first 1000 miler. A couple of guys from here in Columbus thought we would go over to Ft Valley and take I-75 South to the Sarasota area and back. Would be a little over 100 from Columbus and I thought if any of you guys around the Atlanta area were interested we could meet just off of I-75 and go down together. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Anybody up for an Iron Butt ride? This would be my first 1000 miler. A couple of guys from here in Columbus thought we would go over to Ft Valley and take I-75 South to the Sarasota area and back. Would be a little over 100 from Columbus and I thought if any of you guys around the Atlanta area were interested we could meet just off of I-75 and go down together. Thoughts?
I am not from the Columbus area, but have thought about doing the Iron Butt ride, when I had the time, now that I am retired...I have the time...keep in touch about the ride.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Sure, if I can ever get over this cold.....It's the gift that keeps on giving

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are more than welcome to join us. I thought I75 South was good because it would be taking us away from cold weather and we could pick up riders from several directions.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts