GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you using Internet Explorer 7 ( IE 7 ) yet ? If so,,How do you like it so far ????? I just switched on Sunday and so far I am liking it !!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Switched last Friday. It will take some getting used to but have to keep up with progress. :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I been using it for a couple weeks. Once I got the settings for how the tabs are used I REALLY like it. No more multiple IE windows open hogging resources.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Yeah, I put it on my laptop last week. It is ok. Seems like change just for change-sake. I don't see any real improvements.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I like Mozilla Firefox. It runs circles around IE7 IMO.
I have Netscape as well.....of all 3 browsers (I didn't get the OPERA browser), FIREFOX is my hands down favorite.

BTW...did anyone realize that Internet Explorer is just Windows Explorer with the buttons ? I read that a couple years ago. That's why it comes up so fast.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Ive been running the Beta version for at least a couple of months. Was surprised when it was released recently because Ive been using it for so long. I like it a ton...easy to use and I can have multiple windows up and the like.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
the magnification tool works great. try it ..........especially if you have old eyes. It even works when watching video's.........barely any distortion

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have been using it for months now on my home and work puters.
I downloaded the beta version when MS first released it.
I love it, Tabs are awesome.
I log onto this site, read the topics, when I find one that is interesting, I right click it, left click "open in new tab"
and continue reading topics, opening the onesI want to read until I have 6 or 8 or 10 open, then I read them..
It's cool 8)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Mozilla Firefox for me. IE is an open window within the web. I also use Mozilla Thunderbird for email. I have not had any attacks, threats or anything since install of the Mozilla products. Don't like IE at all and will never go back to it....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cant get my home page to open when i log on . its just blank. I can click the little house but thats just one more thing to do !

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I've been using it for months now. I was a HUGE Firefox fan for the last couple years. Don't use it anymore, doesnt even compare to IE7. IE7 is so much better. Faster, more screen space, everything seems to make more sense such as going back and forward. It's much much nicer IMO.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
n9frp said:
I have Netscape as well.....of all 3 browsers (I didn't get the OPERA browser), FIREFOX is my hands down favorite.

BTW...did anyone realize that Internet Explorer is just Windows Explorer with the buttons ? I read that a couple years ago. That's why it comes up so fast.
Firefox rules......

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
tommyboyTX said:
n9frp said:

Firefox rules......
ME too.............chuck

·
Registered
255 Posts
IE is not allowed on any computer in our office other than management and the computer dept.. All employees have Mozilla and Netscape 8.1 and have been instructed to use Mozilla as much as possible. Since this went into effect a couple years ago we have had 90% fewer problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts