GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Converted to GW from HD February 2018 and have yet found like minded GW riders in my area. I know these state forums are pretty dead but figured I’d put a post here anyway.

I’ve attended local GWRRA chapter meets and it seems that their members are aging out for the most part. They have turned into a meet and eat rather than meet and ride group.

Anyone local to the Charlotte area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I'm over in SPG and don't go to the local GWRRA stuff anymore, too meeting oriented and the one time I did ride with the a group I almost fell over asleep, too slow. Might need to catch up with ya some time when I make a run up to Charlotte to see my grandchildren.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Converted to GW from HD February 2018 and have yet found like minded GW riders in my area. I know these state forums are pretty dead but figured I’d put a post here anyway.

I’ve attended local GWRRA chapter meets and it seems that their members are aging out for the most part. They have turned into a meet and eat rather than meet and ride group.

Anyone local to the Charlotte area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kinda like the NSRA Street Rod Nationals. I go to the one in Louisville most years, but it's turning into Bumper Car Nationals. This year, there were more folks in those electric carts than afoot. Getting old is not for wimps, but I refuse to ride one of those things. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts