GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona Ride Saturday the 25th

Any wingers up for a ride?
Saturday the 25th I’ll leave Apache Junction, and head out 60 to Superior; turn south and ride down to Winkeman, and pick up any Tucson ( South - riders ), and ride up to Globe for lunch. We could all ride back down to Superior together. Weather permitting.
Scout 8) 8) 8)

G

·
0 Posts
phoenix saturday ride

mark in mesa here. i'm in. that route is one of my favorite rides. please post meeting place/time for us.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Mark
Changed out air filter today, and checked the Y connecter under the tank for leak’s. It all went well; I’ll do a short test ride Friday.
Why don’t we meet at the gas station just north of the freeway on Idaho in Apache Junction, at 10 a.m. on Sat. See ya there. Scout 8)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I'll be in Globe saturday. Maybe we can make lunch. Any idea where you'll be eating? Were leaving vegas around 530am, should lose an hour going into arizona. Tim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Larry, if you come out highway 60 to Idaho, were meeting at the gas station just north of the freeway. It will be a little after 12 when we get to Globe; Shackaduck, I can’t recommend a restaurant in Globe, but I’ll be refueling at the gas station on the south side of the road near Wally World. We could decide on a place from there.
Scout

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
All right, we'll try to make it in around noon. Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts