GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a ride going to Show Low on Sunday, Nov 12th. Here's the poop:

we're leaving for show low sunday morning at 8:00 from the lowes parking lot at higley and I-60. weather will be perfect again! probably stop for b'fast in globe. see ya.

I'll be there cause the Ride to Show Low has some good twisties and great views.

Please email me or post here if you plan on making the ride. I know it's short notice, but pretty soon, you'll need a snowmobile for Show Low.

[email protected]

Matt

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I think I'll be able to make that. However, if I'm not there on time don't wait.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mattcaswell said:
Got a ride going to Show Low on Sunday, Nov 12th. Here's the poop:

we're leaving for show low sunday morning at 8:00 from the lowes parking lot at higley and I-60. weather will be perfect again! probably stop for b'fast in globe. see ya.

I'll be there cause the Ride to Show Low has some good twisties and great views.

Please email me or post here if you plan on making the ride. I know it's short notice, but pretty soon, you'll need a snowmobile for Show Low.

[email protected]

UPDATE:

just found out that several of the exits to I-60 in mesa are closed for the weekend. so, we'll meet at the stop-and-rob on the ne corner of I-60 and idaho road at 8:15. that's the canyon lake exit. see ya

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts