GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biker: GlockJock lives in the community of Dam B which is near Lake Sam Raymond.

The Dam Bs will be headed to Eureka Springs October 27th and staying until November 1st . Staying at the Apple Blossom Motel as our base and riding the great roads from there. The Dam Bs ( Dam Boys with Babes >:) )will both celebrate Anniversary's during this trip . GlockJock -39 , Yoda- 50. We welcome any riders to drop by for a visit . :grin2:

happy2.jpg More details coming soon .

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
:biker: GlockJock lives in the community of Dam B which is near Lake Sam Raymond.

The Dam Bs will be headed to Eureka Springs October 27th and staying until November 1st . Staying at the Apple Blossom Motel as our base and riding the great roads from there. The Dam Bs ( Dam Boys with Babes >:) )will both celebrate Anniversary's during this trip . GlockJock -39 , Yoda- 50. We welcome any riders to drop by for a visit . :grin2:

View attachment 333839 More details coming soon .
That is cool, friends are forever. Have a cold one for me guys and gals. It will probably be snowing here then.

·
IronMan
17,634 Posts
SOUNDS LIKE GREAT TIME ! 50 YEARS IS A LOOOOONG TIME ! :surprise::serious::wink2: CONGRATS . GLEN HAS A WAYS TO GO .

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those years accumulative or what .
Marvin , I would describe the 50 years as "Fantastic and a gift from God ". I have spent most of my life with a the love of my life . What a wonderful journey it has been , and the adventure continues with sweet love and affection. I am in awe everyday that I have been blessed beyond measure.

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Marvin , I would describe the 50 years as "Fantastic and a gift from God ". I have spent most of my life with a the love of my life . What a wonderful journey it has been , and the adventure continues with sweet love and affection. I am in awe everyday that I have been blessed beyond measure.

Roger, so you are saying that Joan reads this forum???? >:)>:)

Glen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts