GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on internet several people hurt and several died in tornados around Little Rock. Monk I hope all this missed you and your family. I know it was pretty close.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Prayers

Prayers are sent out to the ones affected by these storms. I have friends near Mayflower and they are some of the lucky ones that were spared!!!

LeRoy

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,877 Posts
I just saw on internet several people hurt and several died in tornados around Little Rock. Monk I hope all this missed you and your family. I know it was pretty close.
This storm was a VERY bad one. I-40 at Mayflower was closed until this morning. The storm started about 30 miles southeast of here and tracked Northeast.

They are reporting that 16 people lost their life....

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Prayers going out for all those affected by the storm and tornadoes. I heard this morning that a total of 18 people were killed in AR, IA and OK. 16 of them were in AR. Mayflower and Vilonia area was hit hard.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
mother nature at her worst !! prayers to all involved ! some lose there life and others lose everything they own within minutes :cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Sad to see the loss of life and devastation, same track as 3 years ago...only stronger!!

We received lots of rain, lightning and thunder up here, but no damage.

Thanks for checking on us guys!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Prayers to everyone affected by this natural disaster I grew up in Arkansas (Mountain Home) , went to college at Central Arkansas (UCA) & used to work with one of the Raney's who have had a business in Mayflower for years. Here is to hoping they are all well & give those with loss the strength to move forward in their lives. For those that don't know Mayflower, AR is right at 20 miles straight west on I-40 from Little Rock.

Listening to The Buzz 103.7 outta Little Rock this morning they said the destruction appears to be much worse than it was 1st believed last night. Several other small towns were hit , Vilonia for one which is North of Mayflower if my memory serves me correct.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Prayers to all affected in any way by these nasty storms.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts