GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are no longer living in West Virginia. We sold our place and migrated back to the wild west. Arrived on the 20th and started looking for a house in the Rapid City area the next Monday. Still bike/trike-less and will be until we get settled. We lived here previously (twice) and look forward to getting back into the swing of things here. Hope we can get together for some riding when I get some wheels again. Ride safe and often.

Winston

·
Registered
92 Posts
welcome back to s.dak.

welcome to a great state. you have moved to a fantastic area to have the opportunity to enjoy. wish you luck in finding a riding machine before long. the summers are great in the black hills and with all the moisture this year, it has to look good out there. we live in eastern sd but we get to the hills a few times a year. maybe our paths will cross there sometime. until then, have a good time and enjoy life.
wifey and i are leaving on a trip next weekend to lake superior. we've been to duluth and the north shore ride but never gone around the lake. it should be great if the weather improves. i have an '03' goldwing and a 2010 aspen classic. last year in the hills we met a couple from chicago that had a camping trailer like ours. we made friends and they want to go along on the superior loop so i guess we'll have atter. i can't wait. happy trails my friend
dan

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dan, thanks for the nice welcome. :lol: I apologize for not responding to your post until now..but you must know how much moving in takes out of your spare time. :? I still haven't been able to see about aquiring a new (to me) ride yet, but will begin looking in earnest soon. At least I will as soon as I can clear up the "honey do" list. :roll: It is a great place and we are pleased to be back here. Hope you enjoyed your ride to the lakes it was as much fun as you hoped it would be. If are going to be able to make it out this way please shout...would love to ride the hills with you. That is when I finally get another ride. ;) Happy trails back at ya. :thumbup:

welcome to a great state. you have moved to a fantastic area to have the opportunity to enjoy. wish you luck in finding a riding machine before long. the summers are great in the black hills and with all the moisture this year, it has to look good out there. we live in eastern sd but we get to the hills a few times a year. maybe our paths will cross there sometime. until then, have a good time and enjoy life.
wifey and i are leaving on a trip next weekend to lake superior. we've been to duluth and the north shore ride but never gone around the lake. it should be great if the weather improves. i have an '03' goldwing and a 2010 aspen classic. last year in the hills we met a couple from chicago that had a camping trailer like ours. we made friends and they want to go along on the superior loop so i guess we'll have atter. i can't wait. happy trails my friend
dan

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dan,

Put Meesh and I down for the spare bedroom for Sturgis next August.

Being Air Farce Ret myself, I figure the B&B will come with Breakfast as well....LOL

Enjoy the Wind out there, once you get settled in.

All The Best

Bulldog

·
Registered
201 Posts
Dan, hope your still checking your posts. I've lived in Rapid since 1960 and have been a rider since 68. Get some wheels and lets ride next sumer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts