GL1800Riders Forums banner

As my first post

3K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  ALWing 
#1 ·
Thanks to Ralph at the Ohio store, Hal will need to adjust the new 2006 inventory list. I am now the proud owner of the last 2006 abs model at Shadyside. I dont know how I will contain myself untill I take delivery.
I look forward to sharing with all on boardl
Mike

#6 ·
big duffer said:
It is the Black ABS model. It should contrast well with my white aluma mct.
As long as it's hooked up to that good looking Aluma, any color will look good. :wink: :yes:

Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to GL1800Riders.com
It's a great place to have some fun conversation and learn lots about your Goldwing and some of the other people who ride them.
You're not to far away, you ought to put Cats-Cade on your calendar for June 1-3 in beautiful Woodbourne, NY. Click on the link below to learn more. There is just not anything or anyplace that will be more enjoyable on your Goldwing.

#14 ·
Welcome, like CJS said, you meet the nicest people on a Wing. I met a lot of good people through this board. These people may have one or more things in common, to be on two or three wheels, to see our Great Country on top of Motorcycle or just to ride from here to there.

EZ Reiter

#16 ·
Welcome to the board, there are a ton of great people here, tons of knowledge too.....there's also some stinkers but we ignore them :lol: :lol: mostly nice people like me :wink:

You did get the 2nd fastest color though, out of Blue ones I guess....... :lol: :lol:

Just funning ya.....

Pictures when you get it.......

#22 ·
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new ride.

Excellent color choice, I might add!

Dep

#23 ·
2006 wing

My neighbor just got his new 2006 wing, gold in color. He has had it about 24 hours and has put 150 miles on it already, lol. We rode about 60 miles today at 37 degrees. Just my finger tips got cold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.