GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I am from Prestonsburg and just wanted to "chime" in and say "Hey"! Blackbeast I assume you are from Pike Co.?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hi Red Ron, I was up in your part of this beautiful state on the 18th, I'm in Corbin, my wife and I rode up old 80 spent the night and rode back 119 to Pineville then 25 back home. We went over to hillbilly days in Pikeville but we were tired from ride up and didn't stay. It was a nice ride up there and back though.
Next time you come let me know I (wife) will bake a cake. When in Corbin I always try some of the Cournel's secret recipie. I ride through London & Corbin a lot when going to Watt's Bar Lake in Tenn. A friend has a small house on the lake that we go to for fishing.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I have a brother that lives on a bluff overlooking Watts Barr just out of Kingston, if you look in my album that is his view of the lake. Next time you are this way call me 606-344-1176 and we will meet for a cup of coffee or lunch or just to talk Wings.

Larry
Will do. We usually stop in London or Corbin to eat and fuel up. Our place is about 10 miles west of Kingston. You go about 3 miles out of Kingston and turn off on 304 I think then about 7 miles to Lake Shore View Drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I am from ILL. But lived in Morehead Kentucky for years, I moved back to ILL.in 2006 .. I miss Morehead Kentucky so much.. Kentucky peeps are so wonderful.. I am planning on rideing our 1800 trike alot in Kentucky this year..

·
Registered
476 Posts
We were up that way last year, stayed at the lodge at Greenbo Lake a couple of nights. Rode to Bennetts bridge then looped over into Ohio, W. Va. and back into Louisa. You got nice roads up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts