GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now set up to AC my Apsen, but the AC Collar which fits around the AC unit does not fit tight enoungh:shrug:..it has a draw string. So my question is: have any of you modified your AC collar to make it fit around the AC unit better and seal better. I am looking for ideas. THANKS:coffee1:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am now set up to AC my Apsen, but the AC Collar which fits around the AC unit does not fit tight enoungh:shrug:..it has a draw string. So my question is: have any of you modified your AC collar to make it fit around the AC unit better and seal better. I am looking for ideas. THANKS:coffee1:
Could you possibly sew velcro to around the Collar and then use sticky back velcro on the air conditioner...then you could just velcro the collar around the air conditioner sealing it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I had the same issue, what I did was use the small bungie cords it makes a nice tight fit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

:bow: THANKS FOR THE RESPONCE. I used a bunge cord which worked fine. it was all it had around the camp. HAPPY CAMPING

1 - 4 of 4 Posts