Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ASPEN CLASSIC CAMPER $2,900

2006 Aspen Classic has a king size bed and 6x6 dressing area, enough for a small table and two chairs to get away on a mosquito filled night! Electric brakes, cooler rack, swivel hitch, over window awnings, dense foam vinyl covered mattress, chrome wheels, clear full side window cover attaches to Velcro so you can see out on those stormy days and an extra vinyl covered dense foam to put on the floor for a child or extra person to sleep on. Additionally, there is a sleeve designed to mount an air conditioner (A/C not included) and easy to use in camp storage pockets for those small items that can otherwise clutter the inside of the tent. Significant storage that you can get to while on the road or in camp. This weighs 355 pounds and is easily towed by motorcycle or small car. Sets up FAST and is the highest quality construction in the industry, FULL frame and tongue all welded together and two "basement" compartments that really lower the center of gravity for an extremely solid stability on the road and in camp storage with access from inside the camper.

Take a look at www.trailmasterinc.com for all the details of the Aspen Classic tent trailer!
Bill 702-327-69 nine, nine

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Really nice camper. I was looking at these last year at the Davis rally. If I had the cash right now it would be gone. My grandson and I are going to Sturgis with my father and we are camping. You should have no problems selling it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I would be more than happy to retrieve and deliver this camper for anybody . All I need is fuel and maybe cheap motel for a nite or two.
Insured, references , and wanna nite in Vegas again.
Good luck with sale .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump up

Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.