GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a mechanic or have a trailer, but do have a garage and tools for use should one need some help after 4ish Saturday.

Give me a call if you need a garage or tools to work on your bike.

I am located about 1 mile behind Lake Square Mall (by the Airport/Nissan Dealer/McDonald's).

Be BOTH offensive and defensive around Leesburg in your riding. I drove thru it today and saw bikes already coming into town. All sizes and brands. Harley dealer has his full set up for vendors opened already.

Saw a few near misses too with the biker being at fault.

I will be out of town until dinner Saturday.

Mike
352-255-4077

·
Registered
182 Posts
CB install

Mike
I will be at Leesburg this afternoon. I have an OEM CB that I want to install on my '08 wing. I'm a little intimidated by what seems to be a complicated process. I have read on this forum that there are some shortcuts. Do you have the knowledge to help me with the install.
HaRvey
407-396-8333

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike
I will be at Leesburg this afternoon. I have an OEM CB that I want to install on my '08 wing. I'm a little intimidated by what seems to be a complicated process. I have read on this forum that there are some shortcuts. Do you have the knowledge to help me with the install.
HaRvey
407-396-8333
No i do not. Those 2 words of intimidated and complicated were words I do remember when I had my CB installed so I asked a friend for help. That was 4 years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts