GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's only one cure for Goldwing-itis; a 2006 ABS, Nav, Comfort, Premium Audio Goldwing. It's Arctic white. It will be on a truck Friday and in my driveway in a couple weeks.

I've wanted a Wing for a long time. The basic idea is that I can ride far, far away in comfort- and with cruise control! Once I'm far, far away, I'll ride on scenic, previously unexplored, or seldom explored curvy roads. All of you have already figured that out!

I've visited GL1800Riders occasionally for years, but haven't contributed much. I look forward to posting tips, trips and inevitable questions too.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from SE Washington state. Congrats that wing will ruin you for any other motorcycle.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Idaho!!! Ride safe and keep the shiny side up. Congrats on the new ride, that's pretty. :grin2:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Greetings and welcome from Colorado. It's a looker and you are gonna have miles and smiles. have fun ride safe

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Now your going to be late for supper every night ,cause instead of taking a short ride, your going to be looking for any excuse at all, too go for much longer rides... O' boy! Now you've gone and done it!! :wink2:
Enjoy! And wipe "that smirk" off your face! My father used to tell me: "that any man that walks around with a smile on his face all the time" must have something wrong with him, that was B4 he rode a Goldwing!!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Congratulations!

Hope you enjoy it ... Be careful .. but have fun.

Good friends are waiting down the road.

Donnie
DonnieOnTheRoad

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Congratulation on getting one, and one with ABS. A well maintained 5th gen can tour the continent many times ... enjoy your "ride-about" !!!

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Congratulations on your new Gold Wing!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
There's only one cure for Goldwing-itis; a 2006 ABS, Nav, Comfort, Premium Audio Goldwing. It's Arctic white. It will be on a truck Friday and in my driveway in a couple weeks.

I've wanted a Wing for a long time. The basic idea is that I can ride far, far away in comfort- and with cruise control! Once I'm far, far away, I'll ride on scenic, previously unexplored, or seldom explored curvy roads. All of you have already figured that out!

I've visited GL1800Riders occasionally for years, but haven't contributed much. I look forward to posting tips, trips and inevitable questions too.

Cheers!
Classy looking bike! Nice features, too.

·
Registered
16,980 Posts
Ride safe! Remember, no matter how big and pretty the bike, no matter what lights or gadgets you install, other drivers can NOT see you.

prs

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :biker:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I still remember when I acquired my first wing. It will be 30 years next mo. I wore a big smile for a long time! And I still have the bike. And still ride it every winter.

I think I will wear out before it does.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Enjoy! Hopefully it stops raining by the time you get it! Wonderful roads to explore, on a bike in: Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties!

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
May you have many miles & smiles on your new 2 you GW! Ride Safe and enjoy-welcome aboard from Tampa-Bay

1 - 20 of 40 Posts