GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think this post is against Hal's policies. If so apoligize.

Blue Moon BMW Cycles in Norcross is having a huge sale. All of there Gerbings will be at 10% off. All other parts and accesories are 25% off. The sale is Saturday the 4th. If anybody needs any Gerbings this is a good time to get some. They have alot of Powerlet plugs and also thier own BMW plugs.

Hope this helps somebody.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
You'll have to excuse him, Butch. He recently got Gerbings, so he's excited about getting more with a variety of hookups and saving money.

You know these kids.

Actually wouldn't mind going over there myself to add some more acc but I'm out of town.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Be careful Toyo, CJS will be challenging your loyalty again.... :wink: :wink: while he is pulling his Aluma trailer :wink: :wink:

Saving are savings, a deal is a deal, A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do............ :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ross, I luv ya brother !!!!!!!!!!!

Bill, Maybe we can stop by there on our way in. I think they close at 6:00. I have a pair of Held gloves and they are some serious gloves.

·
Registered
21,098 Posts
so u folks are saying BMW dealers carry Held gloves ?

i have never seen a Held glove anywhere but on the internet, everyone says there great, now i might know where to go to check them out, thanks

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
KCButch said:
So Big Guy, you want me to change my new avatar and then you go and post about a Bmer Store, Geesh your fickle!
Why change your avator dude? I am still thinking and wanting to get one of those but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger.....I am a wuss, I am a wuss, I am a wuss :wink: :wink: :wink:

I will definitely have to give up the Wing to do it and I want to be sure it is the right move. I think next spring I will find out just where I can rent one for a weekend and then I will hopefully be able to make a good judgement call based on my riding style and comfort level I want.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Dkebrd said:
Arn Butt Bill said:
I need a pair of Held Gloves. I tried BMW of Atlanta but they don't have grown-up sizes.
Enter your Atlanta area zip code there are several Atlanta area Held dealers........

http://www.heldusa.com/purchase.php
I've been around; they usually only stock up to size 11. I need a 12 or 13, depending on the style.
They used to have them at Atlanta BMW but couldn't sell enough...

I like IXS too.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When were you at BMW of Atlanta? I got mine there about 6 months ago and thye had a big selection. I will keep my eyes out for ya. See ya in a little bit. Dress warm, I got 32.9 outside right now.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Toyo said:
When were you at BMW of Atlanta? I got mine there about 6 months ago and thye had a big selection. I will keep my eyes out for ya. See ya in a little bit. Dress warm, I got 32.9 outside right now.
I see you guys are having a heat wave. It is about 20 deg. here...LOL Y'all enjoy yur rides and be cearefull............

·
Registered
425 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
I need a pair of Held Gloves. I tried BMW of Atlanta but they don't have grown-up sizes.
I think either Wilson or Rawlings might have gloves to fit you. They sell them in singles.

·
Registered
330 Posts
BMW of Atlanta had open house last Saturday - Dropped $250. on 2 pair of Held's and a pair of BMW Motorradd Gloves. Just had to have them.
Love them Held's. I guess it just takes too many cows to make them in grown up sizes though.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
After reviewing their website I see the problem; they've stopped making the touring glove in 12's and 13's. Bastids.
I'll give them a call on Monday and see if they have any old inventory laying around.

Worldwide conspiracy against the tall at work again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts