GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought some Tulsa driving lights for our 1800 for a christmas gift to me. She bought them locally in Tempe AZ.

I installed the lights in january. By mid february I discovered a light was out. The filliment was completely broke loose inside the bulb. I also discovered the cycle shop the lights were purchased at had gone belly up, out of business, gone.....

I emailed Allen to find some bulbs. Allen mailed me a new set of 2 bulbs " free of charge ".

You cannot beat that kind of customer service. I have heard many good things about Tulsa on several boards.

It also explains why our 1800 has the Tulsa mirror wings, belly pan and the Tulsa hot foots too.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
You are right about Tulsa service. It is second to none. Allen really stands behind his products.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
You cannot beat that kind of customer service. I have heard many good things about Tulsa on several boards.

It also explains why our 1800 has the Tulsa mirror wings, belly pan and the Tulsa hot foots too.
Agree 100%. :clap2: I have all these parts fitted. :yes2: Allen is a cool dude, :yes: and also the lady who answers the :phone2: I believe she is the BOSS :eek:ops2: or I mean his wife. :s27:

:luck: :rw1: :luck:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Last weekend I noticed that the fitting for the zeuss (or whatever it is called) fastener on the belly pan was bad. Called Tulsa and the lady that answered said they would send out a couple of them the next day. Got them today. Offered to pay and was told nope. Can't beat that!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I want to chime in with my praise for Tulsa as well. I needed some stuff to reinstall a windshield I bought used from another member of this board, and sent Allen an email to find out what I needed and how much it would cost. He's sending me a "Care Package", and wouldn't hear of me wanting to pay for it! Allen and everyone at Tulsa not only have my thanks, but a walking endorsement for thier company. I have a belly pan, and need to add some other goodies soon.... guess where I'll be shoipping? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts