GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since you posted you would like some time eating,I mean riding our alphabet roads,I gave it much thought all day at work. So here is my menu ,I mean riding agenda for us. We meet in the Dells than ride to Oxford for homade breakfast( asparagus omelet,my choice ) followed by pie at Maggie Maes. Than on to Nelson for lunch at JJ's BBQ for awesome pulled pork sandwiches. Than a short walk over to Nelson Creamery for there unreal ice cream. Walk back to bikes than off to Superior which we will find Anchor Bar and Grill for truly fabulous hamburgers and hand cut fries. I suggest Gally Burger (3 1/3 lb patties with cheese and onions) maybe a Mt Dew for energy because we got a little hike to Bayfield for homade waffle cones with malted milk ball on bottom to prevent ice cream from dripping out. Than a short ride down road for smoked fish for snack on way home.:thumbup: by the way you will need suspension setting a wee bit higher for trip home. Total miles from Dells 500 total calories rough estimate based on what i am having 6321. But less if you have a diet MtDew :thumbup: Let me know if you are still alive for Sunday as I know some killer Sunday brunches :nojoke:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
oh my!!!!

never mind the cholesteral . . . .

:wrong:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Pass the TUMS please!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
624 Posts
WARNING! Do not attempt this at home.:agree: Leave it to the Professionals, who wear the proper equipment. Expando pants with suspenders, loose fitting shirts, and no shoes. :eat1::chef2::eat2:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think I could keep up. With all the eating I mean. Can I go along, even if I only eat at half of the places?
Sure ,if and when this comes all together I will post. I got to start working out right now with a box of sugar corn pops cereal, whole cream and a slash of 2% milk. And yes a can of Mt Dew :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WARNING! Do not attempt this at home.:agree: Leave it to the Professionals, who wear the proper equipment. Expando pants with suspenders, loose fitting shirts, and no shoes. :eat1::chef2::eat2:
I prefer a loose fitting Hawaiian shirt, and sandals. But your in don't worry ,you make the cut.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
:bow: Haven't I seen your show on the food network? Rail vs. Food.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That sounds gastronomical! The SO is not interested in something like this, that's OK, more bike capacity for me. I'll hunt for a place to call home around the Dells...ain't no way I'll attempt to ride back after that...I'd be violating every restroom all the way back.

Weekends are starting to free up, I can do 8/14-8/15, 9/17-9/18 or 9/24-9/25. Which ever works out the best for attendance of the brave or crazy.

Fire up the ovens Rail, it'll be time to collect my much anticipated DS cookies too, although I may need a "To-Go" box :yes1:

Also, make sure you schedule in some Amish Volleyball. I wouldn't miss that for the world :joke:

I am going to stop eating now in preparation...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
...I'd be violating every restroom all the way back.

And we should would appreciate it if you took your violations all the way back to Illinoise . . . . .

:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bow: Haven't I seen your show on the food network? Rail vs. Food.
Now there's a job for me !!
That sounds gastronomical! The SO is not interested in something like this, that's OK, more bike capacity for me. I'll hunt for a place to call home around the Dells...ain't no way I'll attempt to ride back after that...I'd be violating every restroom all the way back.

Weekends are starting to free up, I can do 8/14-8/15, 9/17-9/18 or 9/24-9/25. Which ever works out the best for attendance of the brave or crazy.

Fire up the ovens Rail, it'll be time to collect my much anticipated DS cookies too, although I may need a "To-Go" box :yes1:

Also, make sure you schedule in some Amish Volleyball. I wouldn't miss that for the world :joke:
No Amish volleyball :22yikes: nasty stuff right there.
I am going to stop eating now in preparation...
Sept some time is better for preparation for Halloween candy !! Don't worry cookies will in box for ya :yes1:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sept some time is better for preparation for Halloween candy !! Don't worry cookies will in box for ya :yes1:
Excellent...as long as it is not 9/11 weekend I'm good to go :thumbup: I'll resume eating throughout August then...

Curtis, I'll do my best, but it all depends on the strength and fortitude of the spider valve :shock:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Just so you know.... TUMS backwards is SMUT!
Thank you Pilot! Next time I take one I'll be sure it's face up so it says TUMS!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I don't know how he eats that much. but he does. Randy if you keep eating like that, you will be switching to a truck tire.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't know how he eats that much. but he does. Randy if you keep eating like that, you will be switching to a truck tire.
Lost 12 lbs since vacation in June !! Healthy tape worm :thumbup: besides I need the calories for all the miles I am riding this year ! Went to Dells today by way of Rice Lake . All alphabet roads ,like real riding.....Jwen !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts