GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hal,
I just got off the phone with a girl named Michelle. It seems FedEx lost my package from you all. She said she would send out a new run/brake harness for my new spoiler, & file a claim with FedEx. That way, I wouldn't have to do it. She was very friendly, & I could almost "hear" her smile. GIVE THAT GIRL A RAISE! You all deserve a raise. You're doing a bang up job for all of us Wingers! If I ever get the chance to make it to Florida, it won't be to see Mickey Mouse, . . . I'll be there to see Y-O-U. :D

Sincerely,
Verdayne "Wingnut" Miley
Petersburg, IN.

http://www.angelfire.com/in4/wingnut

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
That is what HDL is all about, "Customer Service". Verdayne, when you said that you could almost "see Michelle's smile" on the phone, I remembered something from way back.

When I was taking business courses, one of the topics was communication courtesy. They stressed that the customer relations person from any business should be polite, and smile wide enough that the person on the other phone could hear your smile.

I guess Michelle went to the same school that I did.

Bulldog

·
Registered
276 Posts
I guess Michelle went to the same school that I did.
I doubt it Bulldog, I've met Michelle and she's way too young to have been in any school with you...

Just kidding ya! Hope that you guys have a happy and safe new year!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts