GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new Kennedy iPhone combination audio/power harness with pushbutton answer control designed. PC boards are due in next week. Should be ready to ship in a couple of weeks. The harness and all the push button assemblies should be up on the our web pages in the next two or three days.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Cool. Let us know when they are ready to ship.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, but I doubt it. I had to do something for the iPhone; it's just such a retarded design (I have one, so I know)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Can you provide some information on what this new device will allow you to do?

Such as...keep the phone charged...answer the phone through your existing wired headset/microphone...?

Thanks!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will power the phone and give you the option of mounting a push button on the bike so that you can answer the phone.

It will connect to any of our CellSet MC/GPS devices so that you can listen to phone audio through either the intercom or the aux audio input (or both)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Jon, if I have a Zumo 550 and the Kennedy piece to connect it to the bike's intercom and access. inputs, do I need this? I was just assuming the iPhone would link with the Zumo through bluetooth like my previous phone did. I haven't tried my iPhone with the Zumo and the Wing yet.
Thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jon, if I have a Zumo 550 and the Kennedy piece to connect it to the bike's intercom and access. inputs, do I need this? I was just assuming the iPhone would link with the Zumo through bluetooth like my previous phone did. I haven't tried my iPhone with the Zumo and the Wing yet.
Thanks.
if you have the iPhone linked to the zumo, you don't need this harness. This is for iphone users without a zumo, who want to listen to music from the iphone's ipod function.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts