GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking the audio unit that is located in the trunk for a 2012. The part number is 39110-MCA-S41 It is a Panasonic unit model CR-LH01E0AJ.

Feel free to call or text me at 850-499-2716 if you have one or know where I can get one without having to mortgage my house.
Thanks
Duane

·
Registered
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
You think that's bad. Look t the audio unit for the 2018, 19. $2500

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am looking the audio unit that is located in the trunk for a 2012. The part number is 39110-MCA-S41 It is a Panasonic unit model CR-LH01E0AJ.

Feel free to call or text me at 850-499-2716 if you have one or know where I can get one without having to mortgage my house.
Thanks
Duane
Update: While I was checking to see if all the connectors were secured, I checked the one that's towards the rear of the bike, the wire came out. No big deal it was the antenna connector. So under the seat the antenna has a regular antenna connector that plugs into a female and to what attaches to the radio. A simple adapter right, not so fast according to the Honda dealer because it wrapped with tape with the rest of the wires that go to the radio it is part of the harness and not available without the entire harness. So be careful if you need to disconnect it there is no play in it. It shouldn't be that hard to fashion one but the thought of having to get a whole harness for an 8 inch coaxial cable.
Update this is the same connector used for Honda cars ($10.00 at car stereo store)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New request, If there is anyone who won't be riding for a week or 2 and would be willing to rent me your radio for a few days.or if you live near the Florida panhandle and would let me try your radio and you mine to see if we get the same results I'm willing to come to you.
Thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts
If you think the audio unit price is bad check the Nav . Just under $4000.00 and the SD card is &150.00 for the system and $120.00 for the trip. Blank Sd cards on ebay for under $10.00.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New request, If there is anyone who won't be riding for a week or 2 and would be willing to rent me your radio for a few days.or if you live near the Florida panhandle and would let me try your radio and you mine to see if we get the same results I'm willing to come to you.
Thanks
Still in need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts