GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Wing with XM and Weather...When I get into a area with bad weather I have a small visual warning that comes on the bottom left of my screen....Question is should I have a Audio warning also when bad weather is coming..Bought the bike late last summer and I was thinking I had Audio warnings last year..Or am I dreaming.. LOL

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I get them but not always and I can't figure out any reason for it. Also along that line are you aware that you can get them on the NAVI screen by pushing and holding the zoom button until the weather pops up and then pressing and holding the zoom button either to the left or right till you get the weather warning screen up to see what they are? They are color coded.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I push in on the zoom to change screens back and forth from weather to roads...But what is this pushing it to the left or right do???

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Without getting a weather warning, if you push the button in you will see the traffic conditions map not the weather map.

Now hold the button to the left or right to see the other maps.

There are five, three for traffic and two for weather, I believe.

Found the info in the operators manual and it works.

If she gives you an audiable weather warning first, pushing the button in will take you directly to the weather map.

You should hear her voice warn you when there is rain in the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts