GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Congratulations to Crusader31 (first pic) and drag79stang (second pic), who tied to win July's ROTM!
Good luck with this month's entries!

Please follow all instructions posted below.
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your bike. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your bike if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your bike, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your bike.*
  5. Votes for the month's winner will be tallied by the number of "Likes" your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
~Community Management Team

* These are optional but encouraged

·
Registered
2015 Goldwing Anniversary Edition / 2016 GSX-R750
30 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Fuel tank

Been riding sport bikes for 30 years and just got my first Goldwing a couple months ago, 2015 Anniversary Edition. The wife and I have been riding all over the place, love being able to pack it up and using it for weekend getaways.

Some things I've added (not all are pictured):
Pathfinder Led lighting - high/low/driving/fog
Rivco Armrests
Kuryakyn Ergo 3's in black
Driver and passenger Butler mugs
Garmin Zumo XT
MBL handlebar risers
Baker Handwings
Utopia back rest
ProClip phone holder

·
Registered
235 Posts
Here’s my August entry.
My 2021 Tour DCT is my first GW. Came to this after 12 years on BMW's, first on an RT, then a GSA, and finally a GS. Wanted something different, but hey, I seem to be drawn to boxer engines.

First pic - Bike was birthed out of its crate in the morning and this was it's first ride that afternoon. Top of Fort Mountain in GA.
Second pic - Same spot just over a year later.
Third pic - stopping at a popular gathering spot in Roswell, GA

I tend towards the functional, so added the following.
RDL seat in Sunbrella
Honda luggage rack
Quadlock iPhone mount
MRA Tour Spoiler
Tailblazer Brake modulator

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 GL1800 6 Speed Tour
13 Posts
2021 GL1800 Tour 6 speed manual. No mods. My memorable moment came when my wife and I rode into a rain storm unexpectedly. The bike handled well and predictably and that was before my wife mentioned that I had Rain mode to try! LOL. I had complete confidence in the bike in poor visibility and wet conditions.
All the best,
Steve
Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Cloud
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Scarlett (2015 GL1800 HPNMF), KITT (2021 GL1800D)
310 Posts
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

May be an image of motorcycle, nature, tree and road

May be an image of motorcycle and outdoors

·
Registered
2006 GL 1800
4 Posts
This my 2006 audio comfort. After market windscreen, Cobra Exhaust with black out tips. Dark Side RF
I was on I-40 coming home from Greensboro NC and I down shifted to 4th and passed a Semi! The pull was exhilarating as she kept pulling until it was too much for me. Yeah, I got scared how fast she is. Also, She is the biggest girl I've ever road. ❤ 😉. My favorite moments on the bike, honestly, every time I ride her. Really. I enjoy every moment on my bike. I came from a KLR 650, owned a Honda Shadow before that.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Motor vehicle Light Hood Automotive design Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
10 Posts
'22 DCT, purchased in March. It only has 479km on. the reason for the low mileage is that I have two other bikes and end up using them when I go out. My go to bike is the 2009 GL1800, other two are garage queens.
Wheel Sky Tire Water Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 13 of 13 Posts