GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I think that the top poster should get all the spoils of war. (just kidding).

NY is a two plate state, hence I have nowhere to mount it.

Looks great Hal!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lic plate

Unforturnately it is illlegal in the state of Wisconsin to have anything other than a regulation lic plate on the front of any vehicle. Or else I'd sure like one. :( :(

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Definitely an eye catcher. Is this a one of a kind or will they be available to purchase?

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Illinois is a "two-plate" state... but that has never stopped me. Next door over (Indiana) has never had a front plate, as long as I can recall.

Last time I was involved in an accident, I didn't have a front plate. I wasn't ticketed either.

What kind of $$$ are we looking at?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Plate

I want one too!!!! :p

What's the damage gonna be?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just added them to the online store. I only have 50 being made so those who place the order first will get them. Price is $39.95 with free shipping and no handling charge.

One neat thing you can do is buy a plastic back plate at an auto parts store and you can create your own colored lettering.

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/store ... 4318&str=4

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Bulldog said:
I think that the top poster should get all the spoils of war. (just kidding).

NY is a two plate state, hence I have nowhere to mount it.

Looks great Hal!

yo dawg, I tore the front plate off my truck about 2 months after buying it and drove around for close to 3 years w/o a front plate, no one gave me a problem???

A friend of ours had her plates stolen off her car while at work, when she reported it to the cops and asked if she can drive her car home, they said just write your plate number on a piece of cardboard and stick it to your car :D :D :D she drove around like that for a month before her replacement plates showed up???

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
I just added them to the online store. I only have 50 being made so those who place the order first will get them. Price is $39.95 with free shipping and no handling charge.

One neat thing you can do is buy a plastic back plate at an auto parts store and you can create your own colored lettering.

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/store ... 4318&str=4
Sounds like a good deal there Hal. I would order one, but just found out wife's transmission in her car is going so I have to put all my pennies together. Maybe next time.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
wisconsin is a two plate state and yes they do inforce it very seriously

the only way to get a cool front plate is to buy one of the 30 different special issues

i have a set of green bay packers plates on my car that are also personalized

PAKRZZ

so no goldwing one for me

loren

1 - 20 of 33 Posts