GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening fellow gold wing riders .
On my 2003 gold wing, 1800.....
Left pocket has a wire , that previous owner said , it was my aux wire. Now i plugged into my phone , but it didnt work . Any thing i should look into , before i drive my self crazy . I know its not the phone , cause i used my phone in my truck and i plug it in with no problem ...any suggestions will help .

·
Registered
861 Posts
Left pocket has a wire , that previous owner said , it was my aux wire. Now i plugged into my phone , but it didnt work . Any thing i should look into , before i drive my self crazy . I know its not the phone , cause i used my phone in my truck and i plug it in with no problem ...any suggestions will help .

Are you sure the aux cable is plugged into the bike ? Are you selecting the aux input on the radio ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure the aux cable is plugged into the bike ? Are you selecting the aux input on the radio ?
Its exiting out the left pocket , assuming its the aux wire . Plus the previous owner said it was ...but dont think i hit the aux on the radio ....duh!!!! .......going outside to play with her in a bit ....ill write back .. thank you eddie

·
Registered
78 Posts
I put a cigarette lighter charger in that pocket and plugged in a adapter put my phone cord in the adapter. Mounted the phone on the handlebars and it was good to go...then I got a Cardo Padtalk bold and I can talk hands free and listen to music and it cuts out the music when you get calls or calling out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts