GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What program do you use to re size a picture small enough to use as an avatar. I looked around on this site but couldn't finds the information.

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
I use http://imageshack.us/ for all my hosting, posting and re-sizing.

And you don't need a membership, email addy or anything else to use. And the pics stay up for a long time unlike some other sites.

You can set up an account if you want for added features.

Click the drop down under
Enter your email for an instant free account:

to re-size.

Be sure to click "no" on label thumb, otherwise you get a info banner on the bottom of the pic.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I use A C D See. But I would think any photo editing program would work!

·
Registered
847 Posts
iPhoto on an iMac.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
As shipped, there are tools to resize images. On the Mac I use Preview.app and use Tools->Resize. On Windoze I use Paint.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
What program do you use to re size a picture small enough to use as an avatar. I looked around on this site but couldn't finds the information.

You should be able to shrink a photo down with MS Paint......there is another MS program (ususally the default program for photos) that will do it also. Can't think of the name of the 2nd one.'

Right click on the photo you want to use, and then "open with". This should give you the list of available programs you have on your PC

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
You should be able to shrink a photo down with MS Paint......there is another MS program (ususally the default program for photos) that will do it also. Can't think of the name of the 2nd one.'

Right click on the photo you want to use, and then "open with". This should give you the list of available programs you have on your PC

"Photo Gallery". It comes packaged with Windows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts