GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I uploaded a avitar, I think It's a little big, how do I resize it, or someone can do it for me...don't want to make the posts too wide, sorry.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Go back to the original and resize it, then re-enter after deleting the old one. To resize, a good cheap program is IrfanView (free download).

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Well here's my shot:

It looked stretched out horizontally so I compressed it and then downsized it a bit.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn if I can figure this out, had it once, lost it, now can't get it back on the avatar....what a dork I am.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did that, I doing something wrong, can get it to post in signature line, but not in avatar,,,duh!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
KYBLUE said:
did that, I doing something wrong, can get it to post in signature line, but not in avatar,,,duh!
You're limited to, "width can be no greater than 140 pixels, the height no greater than 220 pixels, and the file size no more than 59 KB". That may be the reason, you can't get it to show up. Your deminsions are 200x120, but I can't get the file size to come up.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brain Fart.........figured it out, duh!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Here ya go, post it from my web site or save it and upload to photo bucket..

it is now 140 x 84

1 - 12 of 12 Posts