GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
LDRDR, how do we find out about these rollbacks? Do you have to go looking for them or do you get info sent to you? Thx

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The 63H is back up at $107.20, but the 63V is still at the $84.86 price. I'm not sure where awingnut saw that $185 price. :unsure:
Wow.
I just went to Walmart online and checked for that tire. It gave $185.20 as a reduced price. I didn’t use the link supplied here. After seeing this, I tried again without using the link but put in roll back and it indeed still gives the $84.86 price but beforeI got the higher price. Interesting.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It is listed by a couple different sellers through Walmart which explains the different prices. He probably saw this one:
From force of habit of being an associate and wanting to use my associate discount I always only selected Walmart as the seller so that's why I didn't see the other choices. My discount died with my retirement last week so I'm going to be a regular joe customer from now on and compare prices across the board.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up Avon cobra chrome front and rear at Walmart. $112.99 for front and $ 139.17 for rear. Think there was a $17 tax fee. Did you notice the front and rear tried patterns or reverse from each other.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts