GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We just received our first shipment of the brand new Avon Tyres for the GL1800. We will start shipping all of the backorders out on Thursday. Thanks for the business.

·
Registered
226 Posts
oboy oboy oboy oboy yaaaahooooo

just in the nick of time......i am
needing tires goody goody

AND thanks Hal

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Is the shipment that was received going to fill all of the backorders?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Missed it ?

I thought there was a test rider doing a test with this new tire ? Did I miss a report from the test rider ?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
There is a dozen or so test riders. I have contact with the one guy here in South Florida. He loves him. I guess Avon must love them to if they went ahead and released them.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
There is a dozen or so test riders. I have contact with the one guy here in South Florida. He loves him. I guess Avon must love them to if they went ahead and released them.
Now I was going to ask about the test rider. I was wondering how they were doing on mileage and all that. And how they compare to the other brands of tires.

Hey Hal. I had to pass out this morning on coming home. I was up for too long and worked too much. Can you give me a call whenever possible? This is concerning license plate and something else. Thanks

843-810-5374

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Javern said:
I didn't order any
Because you have what... about 5 miles, on your tires so far? :duck:

Spring is coming, buddy. It isn't much better here in Illinois (but it is better enough to ride today...) :s27:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Bulldog, why you gotta go and spoil a perfectly good thread with the reminder of April 15th. What? You stuck in the ice and snow, can't ride, so think you'll make things miserable for everyone else? Well, every party's got to have a pooper, that's why we invited you ... (Big LOL)!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hey Bob,

April 15th is the day that I have to get my marriage license. What were you thinking?....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Bulldog said:
Hey Bob,

April 15th is the day that I have to get my marriage license. What were you thinking?....LOL

Bulldog
Man, if that is the case, Meesh better not see that frown! You are a brave fella :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts