GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and a wind chill of 20 below zero. Enough already. Where's the coffee?

Fe_Eagle
Lincoln (but it feels like the Arctic), Neb.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Man, I hear ya! :a13:

The high here today was only 69!!!! It rained on and off all day! The most rain in January they've had in the country in a few years.

Pretty darn muddy and nasty out there now... gotta stay on the gravel paths or you'll sink in the mud that used to be sand!

OK, I'm ducking & running now!! :duck:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Boy I know exactly what you guys are talking about. When speaking with Mike L from MI the other day he wanted to know why we weren't out riding. I had to explain that it was only 65 degrees and my electric vest was in the cleaners.
All kidding aside, we do feel for you guys,but just think how much more excited you guys get come spring.

·
Love The DCT
11,795 Posts
B-r-r It's Eight Below Zero

fe eagle:

I trade your 8 below and minus 20 windchill for our -34 below with a bone numbing -59 windchill here in MN this morning!

murf

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
This is depressing :? guess I'll have to take my alaskan parka and boots when I get on the plane for MA tomorrow....sheese! 10 days of sub zero temps and no wing.... :22yikes:

:yw1:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
GaryG,

It is a balmy 15 degrees, with winds at a bout 20 knots here on the East coast today. Leave your Parka and Muckalucks home, as they will not be necessary..

Bulldog

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
Consider yourself lucky Guy's. At least you aren't doing what I'm doing today!
I've been out mowing the yards all morning!
:( :D :(

·
Registered
276 Posts
Had ice on my windshield this morning, in DAYTONA!!! :evil:

Not supposed to be like that here...

·
Registered
979 Posts
Winter

:( Its a big -8 here in the Chicagoland area it colder then a witches !it. Hopefully just one more month of this $hit. I hate winter. :( :beer3: :coffee1: :crazy: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
819 Posts
They just said ( on the news ) that Fargo has -50 windchill I guess it is pretty warm here.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
jamesgoodchild said:
Out here yesterday with wind chill it was -57C or -70.6F. We broke a record that has been standing since 1934.
James-

Put this in your signature if you want it: (No embedded spaces)

Code:
[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig/global/stations/71863.gif[/img]
Here is what it looks like:

·
Registered
46 Posts
>wind chill of 20 below zero. Enough already<

Seriously, you guys do have our sympathy right now. You're having some mighty mean weather. You're to be commended for simply surviving this stuff. I doubt that I could.

You'll be smiling though, when it's 70 outside and we're mumbling about it being 110 here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Brrrrrrrr

Only eight below, you should be sitting on the beach and getting a suntan. :) It is 24 below this morning :cry: with a wind chill of 47 below :shock: . Drink your coffee quick so it doesn't freeze. Only five more weeks until Daytona and warm weather. :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
We are having a spring thaw here, with the wing chill it's only-2* , now where did I put that suntan lotion? :sw1: :flg:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Going to be in the mid-60's here this weekend in Tucson AZ and sunny of course. Sorry you guys in the cold country can't ride. I used to live in Aberdeen SD and know what it feels like. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Brrrrrrrrrr here also. Was -10 F when I left home at 0430 this morning. Seems to have stayed at that temperature, maybe a heatwave is unlikely today! 8) 8) 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts