GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gill, We just got back from the trip to Maine and had great weather, even though the big storm which came our way later in the week did not hit us on our way home. We ate some great lobster in Burlington Vt., where the price was $10.00 for two 1Lb lobsters. We then proceeded to Maine where we indulged into more lobster, talk about great, the ride was good also. Wayne, Larry, and I had a great trip riding almost 2200 miles with very little heat and hardly any rain, one can't beat that. We are taking off Thur to go camping over at Larry's place in Pocohontas Co. we will be gone till the 9th of Sept. Call me and leave a message on my cell and when I get back into range I will drop you a line. Mountain Rider

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Mike, glad you had a great trip again, you guys really know how to do that stuff! L.O.L. That storm didn't look good from here for that area, but good luck that y'all missed it.
We are still planning on being in your area starting on the 12th of Sept. to the 16th!
Hope to at least have a visit while we will be there. I will cnntact you guys when we arrive at the Hampton on the 11th.
Looking forward to the MOUNTAINS!! Gil

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hey Mike... glad you three had a good trip. You missed all the rain too. I bought some lobster tails at Costco.... lets just say I paid a tad more than you guys did! Wish I was going down with Gil this time too, but had a family emergency that has taken priority over just about everything else. I'm sure Gill will tell you.
Oh, by the way...that Kuhmo RF tire has got around 16,000 (s)miles on it and still looks and sounds like new! No howling at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts