GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gill, I dropped you a line on the 1800 Canada board just a min ago. For the rest of you guys we made it back in one piece from Bike week in Ocean City, Had a great time eating and drinking for three days then we got back into the saddle and rode home [all in all] we traveled about 800 miles. There were a ton of motorcycles but only saw one 2011, [1800], guess they aren't selling that great yet. Gill let me know how chuck gets along with his new bike [ I'm so jealous] I bet he wouldn't take anything for it. Catch you later. Mountain Rider

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Mike, glad you guys and gals had a good time in Ocean City, those are always fun!
Chuck will be picking up his new bike on Tuesday and I will be going with him. It's about 3 hours from here.
We all enjoyed the nice rides you guys took us on we always learn a lot from those rides and your expertise, thank you for that and we are looking forward to next time!! Gilligan

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
:-:)-:)frown::frown:! If only I could have attened too!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Hey Mike. It was great meeting you and Beverly and your Grandson in Marlinton today! Thanks for taking the time to show Phyllis and I your "Hauler!" We've had a great couple of day's riding in y'all's beautiful state and hope to be able to come back soon! Heading back to Daytona tomorrow(Thursday).
Our "CANOOK" friends are right about this state...Great Roads!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Backlash, if you could have only hung onto leaving after Friday, Travelin and I could have hooked up!
I would have loved to murgie especially after riding some of the roads Dick set us up with!:bow: Problem is our Daughter-in-law and our 7 year old Grand daughter got caught in a flash flood in Jacksonville during the storm and had to swim out of the car window! They are OK thank goodness...their '05 Honda Accord is toast!:eek:4: We were setting in the Bob Evans in Elkins when we found out about it! We left Summersville at 5:45 this morning and pulled into Daytona at 6:15. Been on the phone with State Farm!
I do hope to meet you folks and am going to try and make the DS ride-in!

Jamie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Backlash, glad to hear from you.

Hey Mike. It was great meeting you and Beverly and your Grandson in Marlinton today! Thanks for taking the time to show Phyllis and I your "Hauler!" We've had a great couple of day's riding in y'all's beautiful state and hope to be able to come back soon! Heading back to Daytona tomorrow(Thursday).
Our "CANOOK" friends are right about this state...Great Roads!!
Bev and I were glad to meet you and hope you had a great trip in our state. Talk to gil and friends and if you are comming back any time call we might be able to take you out for a day or two to ride some of our back rd's. Mountain rider:?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts