GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back from the Smokies Sun. eve second time there but first time on a CT. All I can say is WOW very nice, very nice indeed. Even did a little slow rolling like Rocketman on the Dragon.:twisted: Have to get my pics. off killboy and 129 slayer now.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Got back from the Smokies Sun. eve second time there but first time on a CT. All I can say is WOW very nice, very nice indeed. Even did a little slow rolling like Rocketman on the Dragon.:twisted: Have to get my pics. off killboy and 129 slayer now.
:congrats: Sully.
Blue Hair Style, :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
3 weeks ago was my 1st time on a CT on the Dragon. I couldn't believe it either just amazing. Only thing it was raining the day I went and Hailing too. The tire stuck like glue to that little dragon's tail.:congrats:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Navy this was the first time that I dragged my side stand and the gremlin bells that hang from my engine crash bars.:eek:4:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Well I would never think of dragging anything!:coffee1: I'm glad you had a great trip Sully!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a great time Rocket didn't plan on dragging anything :lol: but it happens more now with CT. Rode all the way across AL. on 72 and Alt 72 on the way home seen a little damage from the tornado in Huntsville.:-(

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Had a great time Rocket didn't plan on dragging anything :lol: but it happens more now with CT. Rode all the way across AL. on 72 and Alt 72 on the way home seen a little damage from the tornado in Huntsville.:-(
Well thanks buddy! You went right by my house!:-(

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!! I was afraid of that. One of the couple that was with us collects shot glasses from all the states and we forgot AL and I told her I knew someone that lived there. Where did I pas you house?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rocket how far are you from Corinth Miss. that's only about 5hrs from my house. We spent Sat.night there.

·
Premium Member
31,973 Posts
Rocket how far are you from Corinth Miss. that's only about 5hrs from my house. We spent Sat.night there.
Rockets house is the one with all the stumps in front yard . One has "Rail" above door sign.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rockets house is the one with all the stumps in front yard . One has "Rail" above door sign.
That narrows it down seen many stumps. I knew I should have got a hold of him before we went through AL :oops:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
About 2 1/2 hours.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
The famous road side stump is gone. How do you feel about an underground dwelling? I have a lot of big holes in the yard now!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

I just love being a *******!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,973 Posts
The famous road side stump is gone. How do you feel about an underground dwelling? I have a lot of big holes in the yard now!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

I just love being a *******!:lol::lol::lol:
Well I guess it will be cooler in the summer:thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Rocket when its to wet to ride you could put a couple of Gold Fish in those stump holes after it rains and go fishn.:lol:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Rocket when its to wet to ride you could put a couple of Gold Fish in those stump holes after it rains and go fishn.:lol:
Hmmmmmmmm . . . fish fry and Darksider cookies!:thumbup: Hey Rail!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts