GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we got back fromn W.V. safe and sound once again! The trip was wonderful and Mike ,Wayne and Larry took us out again for a few days in the mountains. You missed a good one Hal, and the boys were asking about you and I made them aware of your situation. They said, maybe next year, you will come along with us.
My friend Chuck is picking up his new 2012 Wing from Barry on Tuesday and I plan on going with him.
Hope to get together for lunch with you guys before you go south!! Gilligan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Back from the beach and [Bike Week]

Hey Gill, Just got back from Ocean City Bike week and we had a great time. Rode down to Kent Narrows Thur. stopped there for the night so we could eat crabs, which by the way were great, along with the beer. Left Fri. morning for Ocean City which is about 90 miles away. We spent the whole weekend in the [bars] eating Oysters, Shrimp, and anything that came out of the water along with quite a bit of alcohol as you can imagine; it rainied all day Sat. so what else is ther to do. In all we rode about 800 miles just to eat seafood and drink, is ther anything better.:thumbup: Catch you later Mountain Rider

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
rust

Glad you had a great trip Gil should have some of the rust off I was sorry to hear how rusty the new bike was getting. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome back Gil! I know you had a good time if you were with the 3 Amigos from WV. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Jack , I did have some rust, but not on the bike L.O.L.
Yes, it was a real fun trip and I hope you guys can come next time.
Thank you Mike for yout time and guidance, we flat road riders sure can use it!! L.O.L. Gilligan

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Welcome back from West Virginia! I loved the Smokey Mountains. Hope to go back some day. :cool:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Keep me posted! Sounds like a good idea. Those roads are stunning!:yes1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts