GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice to meet everyone who attended Wingsotck. I had a good time and learned a thing or two. The Saturday ride with Arn Butt Bill was great ( not including the walk back up from the beautiful waterfall ).

The ride up from Fort Lauderdale and back was pretty uneventful and nice until it got hot in Florida.

Sheila, good luck on the riding the rest of the year.

Greg Rice

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Sheila, Greg, & Ft. Lauderdale Bill:

Thanks again for riding up, Greg. It was nice meeting Bill also; did he enjoy the back roads as well?
You guys and Mikey were the only ones who showed from my old neighborhood. It was great riding with you again.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Greg,
The doormat is out for you and your friend anytime. Nice talking IBA rides with you Friday night.

Trialsman

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Man, all these Florida folks went and I was stuck here with all the love bugs???

Ended up working a 12 hour shift on one of my days off...would have much rather been in the mountains.

Dep

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice meeting everyone!

My son & I enjoyed meeting and riding with you folks on Saturday. Sorry we missed the evenings festivities, but I was done for the day after carrying him up from the waterfall. Second time in 2 months he's done that to me: hike into someplace and need to be carried out.

·
SOB First Shirt
918 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Greg,
Nice job and thanks for sharin'. :wink: Lots of them yellow bikes in the Georgia /FLA area, don't the bugs like 'em too?? I can see the green and brown goop all over 'em from the excessive ridin' in the more rural areas. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

:flg:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts